Welcome Guest: Login | Register It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:21 am

Board index -*- Welcome Home -*- - The Notice Board - ~*~*~YM BOARDS GUIDELINES~*~*~ PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!

YM Boards News & Info - ALL users must follow our Guidelines - please read before posting!

Moderators: youngmommies, YM Admin

~*~*~YM BOARDS GUIDELINES~*~*~ PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!

Unread postby krismom on Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:26 pm

Please read these Guidelines before posting on the Young Mommies Message Boards.
By using the boards, you indicate you have read and agree to these terms of use.

We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on our guidelines - anyone who chooses to violate the guidelines risks losing their account.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

#1- ~ Members must show respect for others ~ NO flaming! Discrimination (sexism, racism, homophobia), insults, name-calling, and other put-downs are not allowed. No derogatory comments towards either side of political issues (e.g. pro-choice & pro-life) is permitted. Voice your opinion in a diplomatic way.

#2- ~ Members must be familiar members ~ NO lurking! New members must provide a valid e-mail and keep it up to date. New members must post an introduction ASAP (1 minute for Chats, 1 week for Communities, 1 week for Boards) in order to remain a member. Members must post regularly (once/month for Communities and Boards, once/5mins for Chat) and must reply to Roll Calls .

#3- ~ Members must post appropriate content ~ NO spam! We do not allow any kind of junk, hoaxes, chain mail, advertisements for other websites or groups, advertisements for products or services*, or anything that's not family-friendly. Sending forwards and pictures through the Communities is not permitted.

#4- ~ Members must be moms or moms-to-be ~ NO faking! ONLY young moms & moms-to-be can join the YM Communities, Boards, and Chats. Individuals that do not meet this eligibility requirement (e.g. men, young women TTC, godparents, teen women, parents of teen parents, etc.) are welcome to visit the general website.

* the one exception for services is if the mom herself is offering a service - she may post about it in the Swap Shop forum only. See this thread for details.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This board is moderated but not "policed". Users may post at their own discretion, and are asked to read our Site Disclaimer
about the limits of site content and legal/medical responsibilities, and our Mandate, pledge & values about our comittment to creating a respectful and bias-free zone.

If you discover a post that is offensive that has not yet been discovered and removed by the management, please contact the Board Admin immediately at krismom@youngmommies.com.

Last update of the Guidelines: November 2006
YoungMommies.com reserves the right to periodically update these Guidelines as necessary. Use of the YM Communities, Boards, and 24/7 Chat Room will always be subject to agreement to abide by whichever version of the Guidelines is most current.
Last edited by youngmommies on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added Swap Shop exception
*** Please use my "youngmommies" account if you need to reach me sooner rather than later! ***
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

YM Site Admin: YM website / YM's Twitter / YM Blogs ♥ [/color]
Me Online: My blog / my FB / my Twitter / Siggies I've created
krismom
Site Director
Site Director

Mommy status: Mommy
Kids' names and ages: Harmony (12) and Avery (6)
Duedate: all done!
Partner status: together 9 yrs, married 7.5
Internet Access: Yes
E-mail: krismom@youngmommies.com

Return to - The Notice Board -